PMS Screening test past paper MCQS 2018 – Paper 1
Here is the list of Kppsc PMS Screening test past paper mcqs 2018. You can prepare and find how Kppsc make screening test paper for PMS.
-Multiple Choice Questions:
:- REPLACE THE UNDERLINED WORD WITH ANYONE FROM THE FOUR OPTIONS SO THAT SENTENCE KEEPS ITS BEST MEANING
1. Microprocessors, unlike computers, are programmed to complete defined task
2. The galaxy slowly circles around a spherical center
3. Like snakes, many insects grow by throwing away their kin several times
4. Volcanoes are formed where the plates in the earth’s crust meet
5. In the fetus, cartilage forms a temporary skeleton that will gradually be changed into bone
6. Innovations in electronic equipment are usually less expensive the second or third year after they are introduced
7. A nuclear power plant that gives off less radiations than a granite structure of similar proposition
8. The government initiated various measures to raise the living standard of the people.
9. The worker was asked to account for his absence from duty
10. It was decided to put off celebrations due to some unavoidable circumstances
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10