41. Nazim, District Council, with the approval of District Council, may designate inspecting officers to examine the performance of Tehsil Municipal Administration, Village & Neighborhood Councils in relation to service delivery. These inspection reports shall present to the District Council.
42. There will be Party-based elections to Tehsil & District Councils.
43. The KP LG Act, 2013, gives Village & Neighborhood Councils powers of supervision over functionaries of all govt. offices in the local council including revenue.
44. Finance Commission’s Chairman: Minister For Finance
45. A person shall qualify to be elected or to hold an elective office or a membership of a local council, one of the conditions is that he is at least 21 years of age.