36. A LG may call upon any person to present such goods or animals liable to tax for determining the liability of such person to a tax
- Any official of a LG authorized, after due notice, may enter upon any building or premises for the purpose of assessing the liability of such building or premises to any tax, or inspecting any goods or animals therein liable to any tax.
- Any official of a LG authorized may seize and dispose any goods or animals on which any tax is due and isn’t paid.
37. Section 50 deals with “No Local Government shall incur any debt.”
38. Local Government Commission, for Supervision of LGs, shall headed by Minister for Local Government, Elections & Rural Development Department (Designation: Chairman)
39. For a fair enquiry the LG Commission may recommend to the Chief Minister for the suspension of Nazim, Naib Nazim, or a member of Local Council, for a maximum period of 30 days
40. LG Commission shall be responsible to the Chief Minister