66. A person guilty of bribery, personating, or undue influence shall be punishable for an offence of corrupt practice with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine which may extend to 1,00,000 rupees, or with both.
67. A person is guilty of Personating, if he votes or applies for a ballot paper for voting as some other person whether that other person is living or dead or fictitious.
68. Canvassing on election day fine up to 10,000 rupees
69. Disorderly conduct near polling station fine up to 10,000 rupees, imprisonment up to 3 months, or both
70. Tampering with papers; interference with secrecy of voting: fine up to 10,000 rupees, imprisonment up to 6 months, or both