56. Quorum for the meetings of local council shall be 33% of its total membership
57. Meetings of the local council shall be open to public, unless the local council, by a resolution, decides to hold any meeting in camera
58. If the office of a member or a Nazim & Naib Nazim fall vacant, a new member or a Nazim & Naib Nazim shall be elected within 90 days.
59. If the vacancy in the office of member occurs within 4 months of the expiry of the term of a local council, the vacancy shall not be filled.
60. A member of a local council may resign by tendering resignation in writing to the Nazim of a local council of which he is member