Computer Organization and Architecture Mcqs
– Multiple Choice Questions:
1. A collection of lines that connects several devices is called:
a. peripheral connection wires
c. Both a and b
d. Internal wires
2. A complete microcomputer system consist of
c. peripheral equipment
d. all of the above
3. PC Program Counter is also called
a. instruction pointer
b. memory pointer
c. file pointer
d. data counter
4. ______ is used to choose between incrementing the PC or performing ALU operations
a. Conditional codes
c. Control unit
d. None of these
5. The ultimate goal of a compiler is to:
a. Reduce the clock cycles for a programming task.
b. Reduce the size of the object code.
c. Be versatile.
d. Be able to detect even the smallest of errors