– Local Government System in Pakistan Since 1958
– Multiple Choice Questions:
1. According to the constitution 1973, Local government is a subject of the ______.
(a) Federal Government
(b) Provincial Governments
(c) None of the above
2. In ______ year, President Ayub Khan introduced a four tiered Basic Democracies Order (BDO)
3. The Municipal Administration Ordinance by Ayub’s Regime introduced in _____?
(d) None of the above
4. The __________ Program was launched by President Ayub Khan with the objective of enhancing the human skills of the rural population
(a) Urban Works Program (UWP)
(b) Rural-Urban Works Program (RUWP)
(c) Rural Works Program (RWP)
(d) Rural people Program (RPP)
5. In BD System, the lowest but most important tier was composed of union councils, one each for groups of villages having an approximate total population of _____?